How to reach us
via Google Maps
- The entered address indicates the gateway of our parking lot. It is not our address!
- You can zoom in on the map.
- Via the link "Get directions" you can get the route to us.
By public transit
From the main train station (Aachen Hauptbahnhof)
Footpath from Aachen main train station to the bus stop 'Wallstraße'. Map: OpenStreetMap, License: cc-by-sa/2.0
From the train station Aachen West
- by bus: Take bus line 33 with destination 'Vaals (NL) über Uniklinik'. Leave the bus at the stop 'Halifaxstraße' (~ 3 min.). The Center for Computer Science is the large building on the left (see floor plan).
- by foot: From the platform (there is only one) go downstairs, turn right and go uphill the Seffenter Weg. Follow this street up to the first T-junction (about 200 m), then turn left into the 'Mies-v.d.-Rohe Straße'. Walk this street uphill to its end (about 500 m). The last large building on the right is the Center for Computer Science (see floor plan). The entire walk takes about 10 min.
Footpath from train station 'Aachen West'. Map: OpenStreetMap, License: cc-by-sa/2.0
- You can reach the Center for Computer Science by the bus lines 12, 22, 23, 33, 73, and 75 (see bus schedule).
- The bus stops are marked on the floor plan.
Enter 'Mies-van-der-Rohe-Strasse 37' as destination into your navigtion system (and NOT Ahornstraße 55, due to the fact that the parking lot of the Center for Computer Science is not reachable from Ahornstraße, see floor plan).
Reaching 'Mies-van-der-Rohe-Straße 37' you will find the entrance to the parking lot behind the Center for Computer Science opposite to house no. 37 (see floor plan).
- Coming from Cologne (A4), Düsseldorf or Belgium (A44): Follow the signs at interchange 'Kreuz Aachen' in the direction 'Heerlen' (on the A4)
- Leave the highway at exit 'Aachen-Laurensberg'.
- At the traffic lights head right in the direction 'Aachen'.
- Turn right into 'Toledoring' (follow the 'Uniklinik' sign).
- Take the third exit from the ring into 'Halifaxstraße'.
- After 400 m, turn left into 'Mies-v.d.-Rohe Straße'.
- On the left, you will find the entrance to the parking lot behind the Center for Computer Science.
Inside the Center for Computer Science
The Learning Technologies Research Group is located on the third floor in building E2. You can reach the E2 through the entrance labeled "Informatik / Gemeinschaftslabor für Elektronenmikroskopie / Zeitschriftenbibliothek".
Created by Daniel Herding. Last Modification: Thursday, 25. July 2013 13:31:26 by .