Office for Doctoral Studies
Paperwork for doctoral dissertations (thesis application) is processed at the "doctoral office" (Promotionssekretariat).
Office / contact hours:
Wednesday and Thursday 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (noon)
Designated staff & subjects:
Mrs. Wasiljew (Mathematics, Computer Science) - room 307
Mrs. Nowak (Biology, Chemistry, Physics) - room 304
Mr. Ecke - room 307.1
The office is located in building 1160 (Templergraben 59, upper level (above "Technologietransfer, Forschungsförderung").
- Doctoral degree regulations (.pdf) Faculty 1 (German)
- Checklist (.pdf) and template (.pdf) (German) template (.docx) (German)
- Advisor agreement (.pdf German)
- Declaration of authorship (.pdf) text template for your dissertation)
- Information sheet on the storage of personal data (.pdf German)
- Center for Doctoral Studies (for your information .pdf)