Beginning from 01.01.2019, a further measure was introduced as part of the 2nd funding phase of the QOLB LeBiAC project for the sensitization and qualification of didactics lecturers and their students for open digital learning materials and learning applications (dOER).
I.1c Measure - OER competences in teacher-training
The subproject I.1c aims to sensitize and qualify for open digital learning materials and learning applications (dOER) in all subjects of teacher-training programs at the RWTH Aachen University based on the previous successful BMBF project MINT-L-OER-amt.
In addition to teacher-training students, the sub-project also addresses all lecturers of subject-related didactics and all lecturers of educational science who are to be qualified for the use and for the (further) development of dOER.
By embedding appropriate building blocks in the curricula of didactics and educational courses, all RWTH teacher-training students shall be qualified for dOER. At the beginning of the project, qualification workshops will be held together with the lecturers and students. In the following years, the didactic-lecturers will take over the qualifying and sensitization of the students in their courses.
Within the frame of the project, the following materials (only in German) were produced for the workshops:
- Handout "OER-Portale im Überblick" (pdf, docx, odt)
- Handout "Bearbeitung von OERs" (pdf, docx, odt)
- Handout "Linkliste rund um OER" (pdf, docx, odt)
- Main presentation (pdf, pptx, odt)
- Worksheet "Bearbeitung von OERs" (pdf, docx, odt) and "OER-Portale entdecken" (pdf, docx, odt)
The following lectures, workshops and meetings were held:
- Session contribution on "Technische Unterstützung zur Erstellung von OER" for "Tag der Lehre" in Karlsruhe on 28th March 2019 (In German)
- Introductory speech about OER for the religious pedagogy didactics at RWTH Aachen on 11 April 2019 (In German)
- Introductory speech about OER for the didactics of Economics at RWTH Aachen on 09 May 2019 (In German)
- Introductory speech about OER for the didactics of Deutsch at RWTH Aachen on 16 May 2019 (In German)
- Lecture on the topic OER the students of computer science didactics at RWTH Aachen on 20 May 2019 (In German)
- Contribution to the Seminar of Physics didactics at RWTH Aachen on 23 May 2019 (In German)
- Contribution to the Seminar of religious pedagogy didactics at RWTH Aachen on 27 May 2019 (In German)
- Presentation of the project progress in front of the project steering committee at RWTH Aachen on 28 May 2019 (In German)
- Workshop on "OER in university teaching" at the Excellent Academic Teaching "ExAcT" of RWTH Aachen on 18 June 2019 (In German)
- Workshop around the topic OER for students of technical didactics in machine technology vocational program at RWTH Aachen on 08 July 2019 (In German)
We plan to hold the following lectures, workshops or sessions:
Workshop around the topic "OER-Einsatz in der Schule" at the Didactics day on 22 November 2019
We have participated in the following Workshops/ Events:
- Workshop "Teilen, Nachnutzen, Vernetzen - OER in der Praxis" at the University of Applied Sciences (TH Köln) in Gummersbach on 29 July 2019