VacanciesCopyright: © LuFgi9
RWTH is one of the most renowned technical universities in Europe with about 45,000 students and about 12,000 employees. Do you want to be a part of this outstanding community and research and teach in our interdisciplinary team at the Learning Technologies and Didactics in Computer Science (LuFg i9) led by Prof. Dr. Ulrik Schroeder?
We explore theories, methods, and educational technologies to optimize diverse learning of the future. Our research areas include mobile learning, gamification, open, adaptive and collaborative learning environments, in virtual worlds, learning analytics, assessment and feedback, (media-)didactic addressable teaching in schools, at universities or integrated in work settings. In teaching we represent the areas of learning technologies, web technologies, object-oriented and data-driven programming as well as computer science didactics (research, projects, LTI Lab).
We are always looking for enthusiasts who would like to work at the intersection of learning technologies and/or computer science didactics. If you are interested, we welcome your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your application how you can contribute to our research in learning technologies and/or computer science didactics and what skills you bring to the table. There are often doctoral positions to be filled at short notice, so the opportunity is great. We are happy to receive any application!
Doctoral positions for research assistants
Research profile in learning technology and computing education projects
- AIStudyBuddy@RWTH: AI-based support for individual planning and reflection of study courses as well as (cross-university) study monitoring
- NOVA:ea: Innovation Cluster E-Assessment - Diversity, Didactics, Technologies
- bridging AI: Building interdisciplinary bridges to AI
- SCOUT: Safe online behavior of students from the trial level onwards
or you apply on your own initiative.
There is an opportunity to prepare for a PhD in an agile, collaborative team with good basic science projects.
In addition to our PhD positions, there is also the possibility to participate in our scientific development projects for a shorter period of time in order to get a taste of science and gain development experience in an open team with innovative web technologies:
- Competence Profile in our learning technology projects & in the teaching materials projects
- Graphic/(web) design, marketing, science communication
- Student Lab Computer Science InfoSphere
- Support of IT administration
- or you apply on your own initiative